Monday, October 26, 2009

TRAINING TO BE A LIFE COACH = sorting out your own closet first, ugh!

So for the past months I have been apart of this program where I am training to be a Life coach. A really good friend of mine told me about it and encouraged me to look into to getting into the program. Long story short I did all the paper work and eventually got accepted into this 2-year long program. By the end of my time I will have 250+ hours of coaching experience, which is something I like a lot about CMI the organization I am getting my training from. Coaching Mission International also has some pretty amazing people that do the coach training. Each one of them trains from their hearts... they each make huge sacrifices to see this a top quality, life giving program. Plus each one of the trainers have years and years of experience.

I guess going into this program I did not realize the personal work that it would involve for me to have real authority as a coach. Talk about cleaning out your own closet!! On any given day I am either being coached by someone or peer coaching with someone. Who knew the transformation that would come when someone does something as simple ask you questions!

No comments: