3 year Goal- almost checked off
Right now I am working with my coach on this goal to come up with a very simple, clear and catchy statement or few statements to share with friends, family and the random person I meet-what my goal and objectives for ministry are. Yep, that sentence sounds as about as complicated as this goal is. If it were easy to say what I do, where I am going and my purpose for doing all these things in 5 minutes - Believe me!!! It would have been done a long long time ago "). But hey, its has been 10 years since starting this journey as a career missionary. I have had some amazing adventures, traveled and worked in over 18 countries and think its about time for me to FOCUS myself a bit and really go deep in some specific areas for the next few years.
Just like God, he put someone in my life that does not give me any wiggle room to get out of this very needed goal (which has been on my short list to accomplish for about 3 years now). I have to say my coach is kind, very encouraging but holds me to it and somehow gets ME (the girl that always has a reason why it hasn't been done) to make commitments to get these statements completed in the next few weeks.
So, the first step is done and emailed out to her today, my next coaching session is Monday so we will see what questions she will have lined up for me...I am sure there will be at least 4 or 5 difficult ones.
Today- I am super excited about taking a step further into this goal ... hope I can say the same on Monday afternoon.
K
No comments:
Post a Comment